David is a native South Carolinian and has spent most of his life in the Greenville area. Kristina is originally from Georgia but has lived in SC most of her life. David and Kristina met after graduating from the University of South Carolina and were married in 2007. David graduated with a BA degree in Media Arts and Kristina with a BS in Accounting and Masters in Business Administration. David spent six years as a commercial photographer and videographer at an interactive media firm as a production director before photographing weddings and portraits. Kristina is a CPA and has had a successful career as an accountant, auditor and government budget analyst.
David and Kristina enjoy cooking, traveling, Gamecock football (even though over half their clients are Clemson fans…they’ve learned to accept people the way they are) and spending time with their amazing son Thomas. They love working together in the photography studio during the week (as long as coffee is involved) and photographing weddings on the weekends.
David has been photographing professionally since 2003 and has been shooting weddings professionally since 2007. He has a Media Arts degree from The University of South Carolina, is a PPA Certified Professional Photographer, and is the President of the Professional Photographers of South Carolina.
David’s Favorite Things
- Food: Mexican, Crab Legs
- Dessert: Cheesecake
- Movies: The Princess Bride, Christmas Vacation, Road to Perdition
- TV: Friends, Parks and Rec, Arrested Development
- Sports: Gamecock Football
- All things Apple/Mac
- Cycling at the beach (because it’s flat and easier there)
- Making up voices for the characters in Thomas’ books…makes reading more fun!
PhotographerKristina began photographing weddings with David in 2008. She has an Accounting degree and an MBA from The University of South Carolina. Kristina is also a Certified Public Accountant. She gets behind the camera during weddings and manages the gallery and portrait studio in Downtown Greenville. Kristina’s Favorite Things:
- Food: Lobster, Filet Mignon
- Dessert: Oreo Cheesecake
- Movies: Young Guns, The Sound of Music
- TV: Seinfeld, 24
- Sports: Atlanta Braves
- Diet Coke
- Margaritas on the beach
- Snuggling with Thomas
Model / Project SupervisorThomas is currently enjoying a successful modeling career and is an avid train engineer. He is certified in Parental Manipulation. Thomas’ Favorite Things:
- Food: Chicken Fingers…no, hot dogs…no, chicken fingers…can I have Jelly Beans?
- Dessert: Sugar Cookies (from Publix)
- Shows: Bob the Builder, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Chuggington
- Toys: Trucks, Tractors, Trailers, Cars…pretty much anything with wheels
- Sports: Soccer
- Loves his grandparents (seemingly more than his parents…probably because they spoil him)
- Riding his John Deer tractor
- Having Daddy read books to him
- Snuggling with Mommy